The following list of forms and documents are available to help parents fulfill the registration process for both camps and teams. Documents are listed individually by name and may be printed upon clicking them open.SWIM TEST DETAILS:
All New Rowers to SCC Must Have a Swim Test Completed/Submitted Prior to Starting Camp or Team practice. This is a water sport requiring the ability to tread water for 5 minutes at a time and swim for 250 yards if a boat were to overturn. While it is rare for boats to overturn, we must be prepared. The safety of our student rowers is our top priority.
1) Please find the Swim Test form below and print it.
2) Find a public pool of your choice with a lifeguard that agrees to administer the test, ideally call the pool to verify before you go.
3) Bring the printed form with you to the pool / lifeguard to sign when they administer the swim test.
4) Once completed, take a clear picture of your student's swim test with your phone OR scan it into your computer.
5) If your student/rower is already registered for a camp or team with SCC, please log back into the website, then click 'My Account'. Next click edit (with pencil) next to your student/rower's name. Scroll halfway down the page and see 'Participant Documents and Forms'. Please upload here. Please DO NOT forget
to scroll to the very bottom of this page and click the word 'Update'
to complete the effort.
Wait a moment for it to update and you are done. If you have trouble with this, please talk with your Coach. If you aren't sure which pool to go to, the lifeguards at the Indian Harbour Beach Recreation Center Pool at Gleason Park are familiar with our swim test and will administer for $2 dollars a test. They prefer you call to set a time.
I.H.B. SWIMMING POOL is located at 1233 Yacht Club Blvd., Indian Harbour Beach, FL, 32937 - Phone (321) 773-0552